After a brief illness, John W. Mincher, formerly of Palm Coast, FL, and Oswego, NY, passed away at Villa Health and Rehab Center in Deland, FL, on April 16, 2022. He served as an Air Force veteran and as Chairman of the Theatre Department at SUNY Oswego from which he retired in 1989. During his tenure there he was recognized on the national level in 1972 when he won the National Scenic Design Competition for excellence in teaching. John is survived by his sister Alice Cochran of Texas, brother Pat Mincher of New York, daughters Julia and Martha Mincher of Deland, FL, and daughter Kelly Rivera of Ormond Beach, FL. He will be interred next to his wife Sandy at 5400 Belle Terre Parkway, St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Palm Coast, FL, where a short service will be held in his honor at 1p.m. on Saturday, June 18. All who knew him are welcome to attend. In lieu of flowers the family requests contributions be made to the American Cancer Society.
- Troopers arrest Central Square woman following fatal crash
- Oswego County Sheriff's Office looking for missing teen
- City of Oswego to perform property tax assessment
- Kim Marie Sassa
- State Police attempting to identify man in larceny investigation
- Jacqueline Anne (Coyer) Grulich
- Mary Ann Glancy Stirling
- Search and rescue recruits complete training academy
- OCSD Board bids farewell to DelConte, Sereno
- Coffee Connection reopens at new location
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.