OSWEGO — Schools and organizations canceled outdoor activities and the state issued a health advisory Tuesday as smoke from Canadian wildfires created a haze that settled over Oswego County and central New York.
- State Police search for missing Oswego County man
- Work on Oswego’s Sheldon Beach Park finishes in time for summer
- Oswego native has a passion for Japan
- Original spot for disc golf doesn’t fly
- At 100, he still has those sparkling eyes
- Investigation into Oswego cop uncovered sick-time abuse
- Owner of The Sting says he’s in disbelief about shooting
- Cops: Fulton shooting victim protected witnesses
- Cops: Oswego shooting suspect may be out of state
- Thomas H. Leonard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.