The Oswego Girls Lacrosse Club won the South Pool division at the Fingerlakes Lacrosse Tournament Sunday. In the front row, from left to right, are Alison Gurney, Caroline Furlong, Lynnae LaPage, Mia Gibson, Rowan Mott, Hailey Freeburn, Claire Hall and Kayleigh Cough. In the middle row are Sophia Waite, Nicholette Licatese, Tenley Smegelsky, Devon Bond and Abigail Mulcahey In the back row are coaches Jennifer Mulcahey, Tabitha Pelkey and Ellen Gibson.
- Pet-care facility to fill former Sweet Inspirations site in Fulton
- Tammi Kay Grace
- Joan Morton O'Neill
- East Lake Commons ‘on track’ despite small setbacks
- Joseph "Meatball" Carmen Mannino Sr.
- Lois A. Mazzoli
- City moves to repair West Linear Riverwalk
- COVID numbers continue to rise in Oswego County
- Rita M. Maguire
- Minetto Bridge repairs substantially completed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.