Jeffrey A. Lytle, 55, of Oswego, passed away unexpectedly on Sept. 13, 2021. Born and raised in Oswego, Jeffrey was the son of the late Thomas and Patricia (Hibbert) Lytle. Calling hours will be held on Monday, September 20, 2021, from 12 - 1 p.m. with a short service to follow. Burial will take place in Peck Cemetery, Scriba. Arrangements are under the caring guidance of Nelson Funeral Home.
- Greco Family Farm to become Enwright Family Farm
- THE DROUGHT IS OVER: Mathews runs in 3 touchdowns, giving Oswego football 1st win in over 2,500 days
- Donald F. Swan
- Jeffrey A. Lytle
- Carolyn Annette Kranz Berry
- Donald J. Wallace
- Tanya E. Clemons
- City schools tackle attendance
- 20 years on, Oswego County making good on promise to 'never forget'
- COVID-19 cases in county reach highest point since January
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.