The Oswego County Legislature’s Infrastructure, Facilities and Technology Committee presents Mark Vrooman with a certificate of appreciation for his 31 years of service to the county. Vrooman was a loader operator at the Oswego County Department of Solid Waste. Pictured from left are legislators Paul House, District 8; John J. Martino, District 6; David M. Holst, District 4; Committee Chairman Stephen M. Walpole, District 14; Vrooman; his wife Kim; D. Mark Powell, director of the Oswego County Solid Waste Department; Committee Vice Chairman Patrick Twiss, District 13; and Marie C. Schadt, District 19.
- Laker men’s basketball team looking to capitalize on last season’s success
- Oswego faculty member publishes breakthrough research on bird migration
- Faculty, students, alumnae featured in Oswego Opera Theater’s production
- Jack Frost is coming to Amboy Nov. 24
- DuFore's Jewelers Supports the United Way Annual Campaign
- Oswego YMCA 30th annual Reindeer Run
- Recreation Club No-Tap Tournament slated for Nov. 23
- ‘We’ve been given an impossible task’
- New county website launches today
- Mexico Pop Warner JV cheerleading team heading to nationals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.