The Oswego Association of Business and Professional Women’s Club welcomed Elizabeth Weimer, NY Connects Caregiver Services Coordinator from Oswego County Office for the Aging as the guest speaker for its November meeting. The Office of the Aging and NY Connects help to offer long-term services and support such as care giver programs, Santa for Seniors, the Friendly Call Program, community-wide food drives, home delivered meals, HEAP, SNAP, medical supplies, respite and transportation among many others. The Office of the Aging number is 315-349-3570. The NY Connects of Oswego County number is 315-349-8697.The group also collected for the Oswego Services to Aid Families (SAF) House and also brought in non-perishable items.
- Four legends join Fulton Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Fundraiser to benefit Kelly Mosher to be held Saturday
- National Grid, city nearing compromise on drilling
- Mary Alice O'Mara
- Varsity Boys Basketball: Raiders escape Bucs in OT thriller
- Mary Cook
- Forks in the Road: The Gagas Family’s baking, banking legacy
- Fredrick 'Ted' Lewis
- UNLOCKED: A 50-year, five-team parlay
- Ernest R. Jones
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.