Exelon Generation will show its support again this year as a sponsor for the Regional Final of the Scripps National Spelling Bee, now in its 29th year. Since 1991, Oswego has been the host for the regional final, which will be held at the OHS auditorium at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 16. There is no fee and the public is welcome to attend and watch the Oswego City School District’s top spellers battle it out for an opportunity to go to the National Spelling Bee. This year’s national event will be held May 27 through June 1 in Washington, D.C. Pictured are Exelon Site VP Pete Orphanos and Communications Manager Jill Lyon.
- Fulton businesses support 'Stone Soup, Too!'
- 2019 St. Baldrick's event "family-friendlier than ever"
- The Oswego County Historical Society to host program in remembrance of the 100th centenary memoriam of Dr. Mary Walker
- Settlement gives Spectrum customers free services
- Car seat safety check event in Central Square on April 10
- Pathfinder Bank supports March for Wheels
- Mayor Barlow announces $25,000 grant for Gibby’s Irish Pub expansion project
- Oswego Music Hall of Fame inductee comes to Fulton
- Health Department Announces Clinic Services for Week of March 25
- Hannibal writer publishes new Civil War book
- Suspicious but harmless package closes 481 in Fulton
- Barlow: Global Buffet demolition next month
- Inside the NY budget 'mothership'
- Harborfest selects OHS’ Bouchard as poster contest winner
- Nine Mile Unit 1 goes offline for 25th refueling
- Joseph E. Weigand
- Slow your roll: Cuomo says legal NY pot unlikely in 2019
- William H. Atkins
- Trump is the offender, not the aggrieved
- William 'Bill' Torbitt
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.