Dave Ruch, performer and teaching artist, visited Sandy Creek Elementary School fourth-graders during the last week of school. Ruch engaged the students with stories about the Iroquios and songs about the Erie Canal. He introduced them to various instruments, including a jaw harp, water drum and a rattle made from a gourd. Students were also eager to share their knowledge of Native Americans with Ruch. Pictured from left are Wyatt Hilton, Ruch, Jessica Graham and Mary Carnes.
- Judge squashes plea deal for LeBoeuf
- Oswego Health taps Leszczynski as communications chief
- PorchFest 2019: Longer runtime, more bands, more food
- Eric R. Czirr
- Virginia A. Pratt
- Glenn S. Topley
- Scriba, Fulton fire departments net federal funding
- 41st Pageant of Champions to rattle windows this weekend
- Oswego Pop Warner Football hope to finish season in Oswego
- Kathleen M. Haynes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.