JOHNSTOWN, Pa. — Three local icemen who have been playing together since their days as Oswego Minor Hockey Association standouts helped the Syracuse-based Grey Wolves Hockey Club win the 2020 Slap Shot Hockey Tournament held recently in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Competing in the 50+ Division, the team (brothers Kevin and Tom Caraccioli, seen above standing on either side of teammate Lou Usherwood) combined to sweep all competitors on their way to victory. The Caraccioli brothers combined for 9 of those goals, while Usherwood was named to the All-Tournament Team as a defenseman. All three former OMHA players also played for legendary coach Pete Sears in high school.
- New Fulton store by shoppers, for shoppers
- Cuomo vetoes bill, $1.6M for Fulton schools
- Oswego city schools going full remote
- Downhome cooking coming up at downtown diner
- Scriba native’s bold wine debut
- Nearly 30 cases of COVID-19 connected to county jail, sheriff's office
- Richard A. Hockey
- Oswego faculty member pens Lifetime movie ‘Dear Christmas’ to air Nov. 27
- Richland's Kern Yerdon is named Oswego County Veteran of the Year
- Yvonne H. Jackson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.