• OCBA duplicate bridge game, 10:15 a.m. and 6 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• Oswego Valley Snowbelters Barbershop Chorus meeting, 7 p.m., Christian Alliance Community Center, Thompson Road, Oswego. New members welcome. For more information call 695-5146.
• Stations of the Cross, 6:30 p.m., Our Lady of the Rosary, 923 Cayuga St., Hannibal.
• H. Lee White Maritime Museum open, 1-5 p.m., 1 W. First St., Oswego. For more information call 342-0480.
• Story Hour, 10 a.m. Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton.
• Oswego Rotary meets, noon, the American Foundry.
• Upstate Business Professionals meeting, noon, Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Oswego County Salvation Army's Guest Chef Dinner with Rudy's Lakeside Drive-in, 4:30-6:30 p.m., 73 W. Second St., Oswego.
• Business and Professional Women's Club meeting, 6 p.m., Vona's Restaurant, Oswego.
• TOPS meeting, 5 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. Peter's Church Hall, 83 E. Albany St., Oswego. For more information, call 342-5149 or 343-0476.
• Sit and Stitch with the Quilt Group at First UMC, 1 p.m., 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego. For more information, call Debbie Hough at 342-4895.
• Open house at Oswego Hospital radiology department, 5:30-7 p.m., 110 W. Sixth St., Oswego.
• St. Paul's Church Rosary Group meeting, 6-7 p.m., at the church, East Fifth Street entrance. All are welcome.
• Pregnancy and Loss Support Group (PALS) meeting, 6:30-8 p.m., Oswego Hospital cafeteria conference room.
• Caring N' Sharing breast cancer support group meeting, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Fulton Medical Center Conference Room.
• Chicken wing night, 4-6:30 p.m., VFW Post No. 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. For more information call 343-1786.
• Last day to order Golabki from St. Stephen's Church, 140 Niagara St., Oswego. Call 343-9395, 342-2644, 343-6378 or 343-0350. Pick up will be 2-6 p.m. March 17.
• Lenten presentation of A Doctor at Calvary — Medical aspects of the crucifixion of Jesus as seen by a Physician, 6:30 p.m., at St. Paul's Church, Oswego. Dr. Patsy M. Iannolo, M.D., Ph. D., will present the program. The Stations of the Cross will be held from 6-6:30 p.m.
• Story hour, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• Board Game Club, 5 p.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton. All ages invited.
• Lenten Luncheon, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Church of the Resurrection, 120 W. Fifth St., Oswego.
• St. Joseph's Golden Age luncheon meeting, noon, Parish Hall. Call 343-3666 to order corned beef, turkey or ham on white or rye. Take a dish to pass and table setting. Dues will be collected.
• Diabetes support group meeting, noon to 1 p.m., JPC conference room of Oswego Health Services Center. For more information call 349-5513.
• "The Love Song of R. Buckminster Fuller, 7:30 p.m., Hewitt Ballroom, SUNY Oswego.
• Ninth annual AHOPE Basketball Fundraiser, Pulaski High School. Doors open at 6:30 p . m., with tipoff at 7 p.m. Proceeds will benefit the African HIV Orphans: Project Embrace.
• SKYWARN spotter training seminar, 7 p.m., Oswego County Offices, 200 N. Second St., Fulton. For more information, visit www.weather. gov/buf/skywarn.
• Oswego Town Historical Society meeting, 6:30 p.m. at the museum, 2320 county Route 7. The public is invited.
• Oswego Sunrise Rotary, 6:30 a.m., Oswego Tea Company.
• Fulton Rotary Club meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Tavern on the Lock, Fulton.
• Lego Club, 6-7 p.m., Oswego Library, 120 E. Second St., Oswego.
• Oswego Kiwanis meets, 6:30 p.m., Bridie Manor, Oswego.
• St. Patty Day corned beef dinner and Reuben sandwiches, 3-6 p.m., VFW Post 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. For pre-orders, call 343-1786.
• Pick up for Golabki in St. Stephen's Church Hall, 2-6 p.m., 140 Niagara St., Oswego.
• Fulton Sunrise Rotary Club meeting, 7 a.m., Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Children's story hour, 10:30 a.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• ABC Story Hour, 10 a.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton; program for prekindergarten children.
• St. Joseph's Church Lenten activities: Stations of the Cross, 11:30 a.m.; Mass, 12:10 p.m.; free soup and sandwich lunch, 12:45 p.m.
• Fish dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., Oswego Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St. For takeouts call 343-1660.
• Fish dinner, 5-8 p.m., Fulton Polish Home, 153 W. First St., Fulton. Dine in or take out by calling 593-2875.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6: 60 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. Lenten specials will also be available.
• Fish dinner or seafood dinner, 5-7 p.m., Callimachus Masonic Lodge F& AM, 451 Main St., Phoenix.
• The Way of The Cross, 7 p.m., St. Stephen's Church, 140 Niagara St., Oswego; presented by the Franciscan Mystery Players.
• Stations of the Cross, 11:30 a.m., St. Joseph's Church, 240 W. First St., Oswego.
• Stations of the Cross, 7 p.m., St. Stephen's Church, 138 Niagara St., Oswego.
• Scriba Recreation's popcorn and movie night for students in K-6, 6-8 p.m., 5495 state Route 104, Scriba. For directions call 342-6919.
• Craft sale and chicken barbecue fundraiser, VFW Post 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. Craft, bake and yard sale from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; chicken barbecue begins at 11 a.m. For more information, call 343-1786.
• Meatball Madness Spaghetti Dinner and taste-testing contest, 4-7 p.m., Mexico VFW, state Route 3, Mexico. Proceeds will benefit the Blessings in a Backpack program in the Mexico School District.
• Chicken barbecue, 1 p.m. until sold out, Sons of the American Legion No. 268, 69 W. Bridge St., Oswego.
• Chicken and biscuit dinner, 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Hartnett Hall, Our Lady of the Rosary, 923 Cayuga St., Hannibal. Menu will include chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits, gravy, bread, beverages and dessert.