• TOPS meeting, 4:45 weigh-in; 5:30 p.m. meeting, Salvation Army, 73 W. Second St., Oswego. For more information call 343-6168.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game 1 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• Board Game Club, 5 p.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton. All ages invited.
• Duo Parnas concert, part of the Ke-Nekt Chamber Music series, 7:30 p.m., Sheldon Hall ballroom, SUNY Oswego. Tickets available at campus box offices or online at tickets. oswego.edu.
• Oswego Sunrise Rotary, 6:30 a.m., Oswego Tea Company.
• Fulton Rotary Club meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Tavern on the Lock, Fulton.
• Oswego Kiwanis meets, 6:30 p.m., Bridie Manor, Oswego.
• Diabetes support group meeting, 10-11 a.m., Spring-side at Seneca Hill. For more information call 349-5513.
• Chicken and biscuit dinner, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Palermo UMC, county Route 35, Palermo. Menu will include chicken and gravy, biscuits, mashed potatoes, salad, vegetable, dessert and beverage.
• Duo Parnas concert, the LeVeck Concert Series, 7:30 p.m., Pulaski Congregational Church. For more information or tickets, contact email@example.com.
• Fulton Sunrise Rotary Club meeting, 7 a.m., Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Children's story hour, 10:30 a.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• ABC Story Hour, 10 a.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton; program for prekindergarten children.
• Spring rummage sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Minetto UMC, corner of state Route 48 and county Route 8.• New York State Thruway Authority Finance Committee meeting, 2 p.m., NYS Thruway Authority, 290 Elwood Davie Drive, Suite 250, second floor, Liverpool; followed immediately by a meeting of the members of the New York State Thruway Authority and Canal Corporation boards.
• Oswego County Historical Society's 29th annual Not So Silent Auction, 6-8:30 p.m., Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center, 26 E. First St., Oswego. For tickets or more information, call 343-1342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6:60 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego.
• CNY Arts Center presentation of "Seussical Jr.," 7 p.m., Cayuga Community College, 11 River Glen Drive, Fulton. For reservations, call 598-2787 or visit www.CNYArtsCenter.com.
• Firefighter's Ball, 6-11 p.m., Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center, Oswego. For tickets call 343-2161 or online at oswegoffball.com.
• Craft and vendor show, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Port City Faith Assembly of God Church, 436 W. Fifth St., Oswego.
• Pasta Party, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Varick Winery, 5102 state Route 89, Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, Romulus. For more information, call 549-8797 or visit www.varickwinery.com.
• Free brunch, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Journey of Faith UMC, next to Ontario Orchards. Menu will include breakfast casseroles, home fries, fruit cup and beverage.
• Oswego County Opportunities' Bowl-A-Fun. Bowling to be held from noon to 2:30 p.m., with a 50th anniversary party to follow.
• Oswego Mystery Solved — The story of 1717 French musket with Steve Wapen, 1:30 p.m., H. Lee White Maritime Museum. Open to the public. Call 342-0480 or visit www.hlwmm.org for more information.