• Children's story hour, 10:30 a.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• ABC Story Hour, 10 a.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton; program for prekindergarten children.
• St. Joseph's Church Lenten activities: Stations of the Cross, 11:30 a.m.; Mass, 12:10 p.m.; free soup and sandwich lunch, 12:45 p.m.
• Job Corps orientation, 10:30 a.m., Oswego Library, 120 E. Second St., Oswego. For more information and reservations, call 478-5529.
• Artists reception, 5-7 p.m., Tyler Art Gallery, SUNY Oswego's Penfield Library, for Generations V exhibit; the work of young artists from area schools.
• Fish dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., Oswego Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St. For takeouts call 343-1660.
• Fish dinner, 5-8 p.m., Fulton Polish Home, 153 W. First St., Fulton. Dine in or take out by calling 593-2875.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6: 60 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. Lenten specials will also be available.
• Fish dinner or seafood dinner, 5-7 p.m., Callimachus Masonic Lodge F& AM, 451 Main St., Phoenix.
• Stations of the Cross, 7 p.m., St. Paul's Church, 50 E. Mohawk St., Oswego.
• Presentation of The Passion of Jesus, by the Watertown Mystery Players, 7:30 p.m., St. Stephen's Church, 469 Main St., Phoenix.
• Oswego Players' production of "Tuesdays With Morrie," 8 p.m., Frances Marion Brown Theater, Civic Arts Center. For tickets, call the box office at 343-5138.
• "The Mousetrap," 7:30 p.m., Hewitt Union Ballroom, SUNY Oswego. For tickets, call 312-2141.
SATURDAY • Blessings in a Backpack Blast Hunger fundraiser, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Oswego Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St., Oswego. Crafters, vendors, raffles, silent auction, entertainment and a chicken barbecue available. For more information, call 297-7802.
• Fulton Art Association's 10th annual High School Invitational Art and Photography Show and Competition, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Fulton Municipal Building Community Room.
• Free lunch, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Journey of Faith UMC, next to Ontario Orchards. Menu will include Spanish rice, Italian bread, tossed salad, dessert and beverage.
• All County Festival Orchestra Concert, 2-3 p.m., Oswego High School Faust Theater for the Performing Arts.
• Boiled dinner with all the trimmings, 3 p.m. until sold out, American Legion Auxiliary, 60 W. Bridge St., Oswego.
• Corn beef and cabbage dinner, 5 p.m., St. James Episcopal Church, 24 Lake St., Pulaski. Take outs will be available.
• Roast beef dinner, 4 p.m., Pennellville UMC, 389 county Route 54, Pennellville.
• St. Patrick's Day Parade, 1 p.m., downtown Oswego.
• Comedy Night at Lake Ontario Conference Center, 7 p.m. For tickets, call Trinity Catholic School at 343-6700.
• Blessings in a Backpack Blast Hunger event, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Oswego Elks Club, 132 W. Fifth St., Oswego. Crafters, vendors, a silent auction, raffles, bake sale, entertainment and a chicken barbecue planned.
• Auxiliary ham and cabbage dinner, 4:30-6:30 p.m., VFW Post 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. For more information, call 343-1786.
• Karaoke Night, First United Church of Fulton, 33 S. Third St., Fulton. Sponsored by the Open Doors Neighborhood Center. For more information, call 592-2707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• St. Patrick's Irish Weekend, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Varick Winery, 5102 state Route 89, Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, Romulus. Fine wines will be paired with complimentary Irish fare. For more information call 549-8797 or visit www.varickwinery.com.
• H. Lee White Maritime Museum open, 1-5 p.m., 1 W. First St., Oswego. For more information call 342-0480.
• Breakfast buffet, 8-11 a.m., Sons of the American Legion Post No. 1552, 226 Rochester St., Hannibal.
• Fulton Art Association's 10th annual High School Invitational Art and Photography Show and Competition, noon to 4:30 p.m., Fulton Municipal Building Community Room.
• Rice Creek Associates celebrates its 30th anniversary with an open house, 1-4 p.m., Rice Creek Field Station. Free and open to the public.
• Corned beef, ham and cabbage dinner, noon to 3 p.m., Dugway UMC, State Route 104, Mexico. For more information call 298-5410.
• Oswego Players' production of "Tuesdays With Morrie," 2 p.m., Frances Marion Brown Theater, Civic Arts Center. For tickets, call the box office at 343-5138.
• "The Mousetrap," 2 p.m., Hewitt Union Ballroom, SUNY Oswego. For tickets, call 312-2141.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game, 10:15 a.m. and 6 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• Oswego Valley Snowbelters Barbershop Chorus meeting, 7 p.m., Christian Alliance Community Center, Thompson Road, Oswego. New members welcome. For more information call 695-5146.
• Stations of the Cross, 6:30 p.m., Our Lady of the Rosary, 923 Cayuga St., Hannibal.
• Story Hour, 10 a.m. Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton.
• Oswego Rotary meets, noon, the American Foundry.
• Upstate Business Professionals meeting, noon, Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Oswego County Salvation Army's Guest Chef Dinner with Rudy's Lakeside Drive-in, 4:30-6:30 p.m., 73 W. Second St., Oswego.
• Business and Professional Women's Club meeting, 6 p.m., Vona's Restaurant, Oswego.
• TOPS meeting, 5 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. Peter's Church Hall, 83 E. Albany St., Oswego. For more information, call 342-5149 or 343-0476.
• Sit and Stitch with the Quilt Group at First UMC, 1 p.m., 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego. For more information, call 342-4895.
• Open house at Oswego Hospital radiology department, 5:30-7 p.m., 110 W. Sixth St., Oswego.
• St. Paul's Church Rosary Group meeting, 6-7 p.m., at the church, East Fifth Street entrance. All are welcome.
• Pregnancy and Loss Support Group (PALS) meeting, 6:30-8 p.m., Oswego Hospital cafeteria conference room.
• Caring N' Sharing breast cancer support group meeting, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Fulton Medical Center Conference Room.