• OCBA duplicate bridge game, 10:15 a.m. and 6 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• Oswego Valley Snowbelters Barbershop Chorus meeting, 7 p . m., Christian Alliance Community Center, Thompson Road, Oswego. New members welcome. For more information call 695-5146.
• Hannibal Historical Society meeting, 7 p.m., Community Center, Oswego Street. Lowell Newvine will present the program on the Underground Railroad.
• Story Hour, 10 a.m. Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton.
• Oswego Rotary meets, noon, the American Foundry.
• Upstate Business Professionals meeting, noon, Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Chicken wing night, 4-6:30 p.m., VFW Post No. 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego.
• TOPS meeting, 5 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. Peter's Church Hall, 83 E. Albany St., Oswego. For more information, call 342-5149 or 343-0476.
• Sit and Stitch with the Quilt Group at First UMC, 1 p.m., 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego. For more information, call Debbie Hough at 342-4895.
• St. Paul's Church Rosary Group meeting, 6-7 p.m., at the church, East Fifth Street entrance. All are welcome.
• Ask the Doctor presentation, 6 p.m., Riverside Room at GS Steamers, Oswego. For more information or reservations, call 349-5500.
• Story hour, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• Lenten Luncheon, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Church of the Resurrection, 120 W. Fifth St., Oswego.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game 1 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• TOPS meeting, 4:45 weigh-in; 5:30 p.m. meeting, Salvation Army, 73 W. Second St., Oswego. For more information call 343-6168.
• Board Game Club, 5 p.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton. All ages invited.
• SUNY Oswego's Ke-Nekt Chamber Music Concert, 7:30 p.m., Sheldon Hall ballroom, SUNY Oswego. The Afiara Quartet will perform. Tickets available at SUNY Oswego box offices, online at tickets. oswego.edu or by calling 312-2141.
• Oswego Sunrise Rotary, 6:30 a.m., Oswego Tea Company.
• Fulton Rotary Club meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Tavern on the Lock, Fulton.
• Mexico Board of Education meeting, 6 p.m., Mexico Elementary School • Oswego Kiwanis meets, 6:30 p.m., Bridie Manor, Oswego.
• ABC Story Hour, 10 a.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton; program for prekindergarten children.
• St. Joseph's Church Lenten activities: Stations of the Cross, 11:30 a.m.; Mass, 12: 10 p.m.; free soup and sandwich lunch, 12:45 p.m.
• Fish dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., Oswego Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St. For takeouts call 343-1660.
• Fish dinner, 5-8 p.m., Fulton Polish Home, 153 W. First St., Fulton. Dine in or take out by calling 593-2875.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6: 60 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. Lenten specials will also be available.
• Fish dinner or seafood dinner, 5-7 p.m., Callimachus Masonic Lodge F& AM, 451 Main St., Phoenix.
• Festival of Winds Band Concert, 7:30 p . m., Robinson-Faust Theatre of Performing Arts, Oswego High School. Concert Band, symphonic band and wind ensemble; featuring guest conductor William Larrabee.
Rice Creek Ramble, 11 a.m., Rice Creek Field Station. Family-friendly naturalist-led winter walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
• Oswego Rotary's Italian Feast, 4-8 p.m., the American Foundry. Menu will include pasta, meatballs, Italian bread, salad and dessert. Raffles, Italian music, cash bar and take outs available.