• OCBA duplicate bridge game, 10:15 a.m. and 6 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• Oswego Valley Snowbelters Barbershop Chorus meeting, 7 p . m., Christian Alliance Community Center, Thompson Road, Oswego. New members welcome. For more information call 695-5146.
• Local History on Tap meeting, 7 p.m., GS Steamers, East First Street, Oswego. Topic of discussion will be the Dr. Mary Walker home on Bunker Hill. The public is invited.
• Relay For Life of the Greater Pulaski area kickoff event, Pulaski High School cafeteria. Refreshments at 5:15 p.m., informational event at 6 p.m.
• Stations of the Cross, 6:30 p.m., Our Lady of the Rosary, 923 Cayuga St., Hannibal.
• Story Hour, 10 a.m. Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton.
• Oswego Rotary meets, noon, the American Foundry.
• Upstate Business Professionals meeting, noon, Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• TOPS meeting, 5 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. Peter's Church Hall, 83 E. Albany St., Oswego. For more information, call 342-5149 or 343-0476.
• Sit and Stitch with the Quilt Group at First UMC, 1 p.m., 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego. For more information, call Debbie Hough at 342-4895.
• St. Paul's Church Rosary Group meeting, 6-7 p.m., at the church, East Fifth Street entrance. All are welcome.
• Traumatic Brain Injury Support Group meeting, 4:30-5:30 p.m., ARISE, 9 Fourth Ave., Oswego. For more information call Christine Ward at 342-4088, ext. 201 or email@example.com.
• Chicken wing night, 4-6:30 p.m., VFW Post No. 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. For more information call 343-1786.
• Story hour, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• TOPS meeting, 4:45 weigh-in; 5:30 p.m. meeting, Salvation Army, 73 W. Second St., Oswego. For more information call 343-6168.
• Board Game Club, 5 p.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton. All ages invited.
• Lenten Luncheon, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Church of the Resurrection, 120 W. Fifth St., Oswego.
• Hannibal Central School Board of Education meeting, 7 p.m., high school board room; budget workshop number 2 will be held at 6:15 p.m.
• Ke-Nekt concert with Larry Grenadier, 7:30 p.m., Sheldon Hall ballroom. For tickets, visit tickets. oswego.edu or call 312-2141.
• Oswego Sunrise Rotary, 6:30 a.m., Oswego Tea Company. • Fulton Rotary Club meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Tavern on the Lock, Fulton.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Oswego Health Services Center, JPC Conference Room. For an appointment call 349-5586. Walk-ins will be welcome.
• Greater Oswego-Fulton Chamber of Commerce with the office of State Assemblyman Will Barclay roundtable. 3 p.m., Quality Inn Riverside Room, 70 E. First St., Oswego. RSVP by calling 343-7681 or register online at www.oswe-gofultonchamber.com.
• Oswego Kiwanis meets, 6:30 p.m., Bridie Manor, Oswego.
• Lego Club, 6-7 p.m., Oswego Library, 120 E. Second St., Oswego. Theme will be favorite characters.
• Diversity Speakers Series presentation by New York Times columnist Anand Giridharadas, 6:30 p.m., Marano Campus Center auditorium, SUNY Oswego.
• Mexico Board of Education meeting, 6 p.m., Palermo Elementary School.
• Fulton Sunrise Rotary Club meeting, 7 a.m., Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Children's story hour, 10:30 a.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• ABC Story Hour, 10 a.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton; program for prekindergarten children.
• St. Joseph's Church Lenten activities: Stations of the Cross, 11:30 a.m.; Mass, 12:10 p.m.; free soup and sandwich lunch, 12:45 p.m.
• Job Corps orientation, 10:30 a.m., Oswego Library, 120 E. Second St., Oswego. For more information and reservations, call 478-5529.
• Artists reception, 5-7 p.m., Tyler Art Gallery, SUNY Oswego's Penfield Library, for Generations V exhibit; the work of young artists from area schools.
• Fish dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., Oswego Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St. For takeouts call 343-1660.
• Fish dinner, 5-8 p.m., Fulton Polish Home, 153 W. First St., Fulton. Dine in or take out by calling 593-2875.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6:60 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. Lenten specials will also be available.
• Fish dinner or seafood dinner, 5-7 p.m., Callimachus Masonic Lodge F& AM, 451 Main St., Phoenix.
• Stations of the Cross, 7 p.m., St. Paul's Church, 50 E. Mohawk St., Oswego.
• Oswego Players' production of "Tuesdays With Morrie," 8 p.m., Frances Marion Brown Theater, Civic Arts Center. For tickets, call the box office at 343-5138.
• "The Mousetrap," 7:30 p.m., Hewitt Union Ballroom, SUNY Oswego. For tickets, call 312-2141.
• St. Patrick's Day Parade, 1 p.m., downtown Oswego.