• Oswego Lions Club Wine and Beer Tasting and Silent Auction, 6:30-8:30 p.m., the American Foundry. For tickets or more information, call 342-0043 or 342-9866.
• Oswego County Humane Society's Fools for Fur Balls Party, 6-10 p.m., Lombardo's Bridie Manor, Oswego. For more information, call 207-1070 or visit their Facebook event page.
• Phoenix Senior Citizens Club of the Town of Schroeppel will hold a business meeting, 1:30 p.m., town of Schroeppel building, Phoenix. For more information call 622-1239.
• SUNY Oswego Jazz Ensemble and Latin Jazz Ensemble concert, 7:30 p . m., Marano Campus Center auditorium. A day-use permit is available at oswego.edu/parking.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6: 60 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego.
• CNY Arts Center presentation of "Seussical Jr.," 7 p.m., Cayuga Community College, 11 River Glen Drive, Fulton. For reservations, call 598-2787 or visit www.CNYArtsCenter.com.
• OutRun Autism 5k and Breakfast of Autism Champions event to benefit the Oswego County Autism Task Force;. The 5k run begins at 8:30 a.m. in front of the Press Box Restaurant, East First St., Oswego. Breakfast will be held from 9-11 a.m. at the Press Box. Registration is open at www.auyertiming.com.
• Girl Scouts at SUNY Oswego's Rice Creek Field Station, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Preregistration required at www.gsnypenn.org.
• Chicken barbecue fundraiser for Snafu Racing, noon to 6 p.m., Woodhuck Saloon, 1 Mitchell St., Oswego. Raffles and door prizes to be awarded.
• Chicken barbecue, 11 a.m., St. James Episcopal Church, 24 Lake St., Pulaski. Proceeds will benefit St. James and its missions of community outreach.
• Chicken barbecue dinner, noon to 3 p.m., Minetto UMC. Take outs only.
• H. Lee White Maritime Museum open, 1-5 p.m., 1 W. First St., Oswego. For more information call 342-0480.
• Four-hand piano program, 3 p.m., Sheldon Hall ballroom, SUNY Oswego, a Focus on the Faculty event. Mihoko Tsutsumi and Juan La Manna will perform. For more information call 315-312-2141.
• VFW Post 5885 Auxiliary breakfast and bake sale, 8:30 a.m. to noon, 14 Bronson St., Oswego.
• CNY Arts Center presentation of "Seussical Jr.," 3 p.m., Cayuga Community College, 11 River Glen Drive, Fulton. For reservations, call 598-2787 or visit www.CNYArtsCenter.com.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game, 10:15 a.m. and 6 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• Oswego Valley Snowbelters Barbershop Chorus meeting, 7 p . m., Christian Alliance Community Center, Thompson Road, Oswego. New members welcome. For more information call 695-5146.
• Oswego Senior Citizens to meet, 1-3 p.m., cards and Bunco. Those attending should take their own refreshments.
• Local History on Tap, 7 p.m., GS Steamers, East First St., Oswego Topic: Oswego County Bi-centennial 1816-2016. The public is invited.
• Story Hour, 10 a.m. Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton.
• Oswego Rotary meets, noon, the American Foundry.
• Upstate Business Professionals meeting, noon, Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Greater Oswego-Fulton Chamber of Commerce roundtable event with Oswego Health President/CEO Chuck Gijanto, 3 p.m., Springside at Seneca Hill. Questions can be submitted to Greg Mills at 343-7681 or email@example.com.
• TOPS meeting, 5 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. Peter's Church Hall, 83 E. Albany St., Oswego. For more information, call 342-5149 or 343-0476.
• Sit and Stitch with the Quilt Group at First UMC, 1 p.m., 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego. For more information, call Debbie Hough at 342-4895.
• St. Paul's Church Rosary Group meeting, 6-7 p.m., at the church, East Fifth Street entrance. All are welcome.
• Story hour, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• TOPS meeting, 4:45 weigh-in; 5:30 p.m. meeting, Salvation Army, 73 W. Second St., Oswego. For more information call 343-6168.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game 1 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• Board Game Club, 5 p.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton. All ages invited.
• Duo Parnas concert, part of the Ke-Nekt Chamber Music series, 7:30 p.m., Sheldon Hall ballroom, SUNY Oswego. Tickets available at campus box offices or online at tickets. oswego.edu.
• Oswego Sunrise Rotary, 6:30 a.m., Oswego Tea Company.
• Diabetes support group meeting, 10-11 a.m., Spring-side at Seneca Hill. For more information call 349-5513.
• Chicken and biscuit dinner, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Palermo UMC, county Route 35, Palermo. Menu will include chicken and gravy, biscuits, mashed potatoes, salad, vegetable, dessert and beverage.