• Oswego Sunrise Rotary, 6:30 a.m., Oswego Tea Company.
• Fulton Rotary Club meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Tavern on the Lock, Fulton.
• Oswego Kiwanis meets, 6:30 p.m., Bridie Manor, Oswego.
• Diabetes support group meeting, 10-11 a.m., Spring-side at Seneca Hill. For more information call 349-5513.
• Chicken and biscuit dinner, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Palermo UMC, county Route 35, Palermo. Menu will include chicken and gravy, biscuits, mashed potatoes, salad, vegetable, dessert and beverage.
• Duo Parnas concert, the LeVeck Concert Series, 7:30 p.m., Pulaski Congregational Church. For more information or tickets, contact email@example.com.
• Fulton Sunrise Rotary Club meeting, 7 a.m., Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Children's story hour, 10:30 a.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• ABC Story Hour, 10 a.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton; program for prekindergarten children.
• Spring rummage sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Minetto UMC, corner of state Route 48 and county Route 8.
• New York State Thruway Authority Finance Committee meeting, 2 p.m., NYS Thruway Authority, 290 Elwood Davie Drive, Suite 250, second floor, Liverpool; followed immediately by a meeting of the members of the New York State Thruway Authority and Canal Corporation boards.
• Oswego County Historical Society's 29th annual Not So Silent Auction, 6-8:30 p.m., Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center, 26 E. First St., Oswego. For tickets or more information, call 343-1342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6:30 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego.
• CNY Arts Center presentation of "Seussical Jr.," 7 p.m., Cayuga Community College, 11 River Glen Drive, Fulton. For reservations, call 598-2787 or visit www.CNYArtsCenter.com.
• Firefighter's Ball, 6-11 p.m., Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center, Oswego. For tickets call 343-2161 or online at oswegoffball.com.
• Craft and vendor show, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Port City Faith Assembly of God Church, 436 W. Fifth St., Oswego.
• Pasta Party, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Varick Winery, 5102 state Route 89, Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, Romulus. For more information, call 549-8797 or visit www.varickwinery.com.
• Free brunch, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Journey of Faith UMC, next to Ontario Orchards. Menu will include breakfast casseroles, home fries, fruit cup and beverage.
• Oswego County Opportunities' Bowl-A-Fun. Bowling to be held from noon to 2:30 p.m., with a 50th anniversary party to follow.
• Oswego Mystery Solved — The story of 1717 French musket with Steve Wapen, 1:30 p.m., H. Lee White Maritime Museum. Open to the public. Call 342-0480 or visit www.hlwmm.org for more information.
• Mike Bruce Racing No. 22 SBS fundraiser, 1-5 p.m., Woodchuck Saloon, 1 Mitchell St., Oswego. Chicken barbecue, pulled pork, 50/50' s, door prizes and raffles.
• Installation of Oswego Elks Lodge officers and auxiliary, 3 p.m., lodge room, followed by dinner and dancing in the Lodge Huckabee-Manor Hall. Reservations must be made by April 3 by calling 343-1660.
• Chicken dinner, 4 p.m., Little Utica UMC, Lamson Road. The all you can eat dinner will include roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy and homemade desserts. Take outs will be available. For more information call 678-2270 or visit www.littleuti-caumc.com.
• Roast pork and dressing dinner, 4 p.m., Pennellville UMC, 389 county Route 54, Pennellville.
• Chicken Parmesan dinner, 5 p.m., St. James Episcopal Church. Menu will also include salad, rolls and dessert.
• H. Lee White Maritime Museum open, 1-5 p.m., 1 W. First St., Oswego. For more information call 342-0480.
• Breakfast Buffet, 8-11 a.m., Sons of the American Legion Post 1552, 226 Rochester St., Hannibal.
• St. Baldrick's Day in Oswego County, 1-5 p.m., Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center, 26 E. First St., Oswego.
• CNY Arts Center presentation of "Seussical Jr.," 4 p.m., Cayuga Community College, 11 River Glen Drive, Fulton. For reservations, call 598-2787 or visit www.CNYArtsCenter.com.
• Chicken barbecue, noon to 3 p.m., Oswego Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St., Oswego. Proceeds will benefit the scholarship program.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game, 10:15 a.m. and 6 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• St. Baldrick's Night at Oswego Sub Shop, 5-9 p.m., a percentage of the night's sales will go to supporting childhood cancer research.
• Oswego Valley Snowbelters Barbershop Chorus meeting, 7 p . m., Christian Alliance Community Center, Thompson Road, Oswego. New members welcome. For more information call 695-5146.
• Oswego Senior Citizens meeting, followed by cards and Bunco, 1-3 p.m.
• Story Hour, 10 a.m. Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton.
• Oswego Rotary meets, noon, the American Foundry.
• Upstate Business Professionals meeting, noon, Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• TOPS meeting, 5 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. Peter's Church Hall, 83 E. Albany St., Oswego. For more information, call 342-5149 or 343-0476.
• Sit and Stitch with the Quilt Group at First UMC, 1 p.m., 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego. For more information, call Debbie Hough at 342-4895.
• Oswego City Veterans Council meeting, 7 p.m., Oswego Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St., Oswego.
• St. Paul's Church Rosary Group meeting, 6-7 p.m., at the church, East Fifth Street entrance. All are welcome.