• Children's story hour, 10:30 a. m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• ABC Story Hour, 10 a. m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton; program for prekindergarten children.
• Good Friday service at Oswego Evangelical Alliance Church, 7 p.m., 371 Thompson Road. For more information call 342-5493.
• Good Friday service at Mount Pleasant UMC, noon to 3 p.m., 2819 county Route 45, Fulton.
• The commemoration of the Lord's Passion, 3 p. m., St. Joseph's Church, Oswego.
• Fish dinner or seafood dinner, 5-7 p.m., Callimachus Masonic Lodge F& AM, 451 Main St., Phoenix.
• Fish dinner, 5-8 p.m., Fulton Polish Home, 153 W. First St., Fulton. Dine in or take out by calling 593-2875.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6: 60 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. Lenten specials will also be available.
• Commemoration of the Lord's Passion, 3 p. m., St. Paul's Church, 50 E. Mohawk St., Oswego.
• Stations of the Cross, 7 p. m., St. Mary's Church, 103 W. Seventh St., Oswego.
• Tenebrae concert, 7:30 p. m., First UMC, 1408 state Route 176, Fulton. Presented by the Fulton Community Theatre to benefit the Fulton Food Pantry. The Christian rock band The Sent Forth will perform.
• Rice Creek Ramble, 11 a.m., Rice Creek Field Station. Family-friendly naturalist-led winter walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
• Fort Ontario Dance-Off, noon, Fort Ontario State Historic Site. For more information, call 315-343-4711 or e m a i l ruller. email@example.com.
• Pork steak dinner, 4:30-6:30 p.m., VFW Post 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. For more information, call 343-1786.
• Easter Vigil, Mass of the Resurrection, 8 p. m., St. Mary's Church, 103 W. Seventh St., Oswego.
• Opening reception for the 19th annual Lakeside Statewide Juried Art Exhibit, 7-9 p. m., Oswego Civic Arts Center, northern end of East Fourth Street, Oswego. For more information call 315-216-6782 or visit www.oswe-goarts.org.
• Celebration of the 57th anniversary of the final run of the New York, Ontario & Western Railway, noon to 5 p. m., Oswego Railroad Museum, 56 W. First St., Oswego. For more information call 315-806-2193.
• H. Lee White Maritime Museum open, 1-5 p.m., 1 W. First St., Oswego. For more information call 342-0480.
• Easter Morning service at Mount Pleasant UMC, 8:15 and 11 a.m. with special music and an Easter message from Pastor Shawn Porter, 2819 county Route 45, Fulton.
• Easter Sunday Sunrise Service, followed by a covered dish breakfast, 7 a.m., corner of county Route 29 and Miner Road, Lycoming.
• Planetarium show, 7 p. m., Room 223, Shineman Center. SUNY Oswego physics professor Scott Roby presents "The Stars of Spring." Limited seating: first-come, first-served. Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. Free, including parking in the Centennial Drive lot (E17) or Washington Boulevard lot (C8). 315-312-2790.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game, 10:15 a.m. and 6 p. m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• Oswego Valley Snowbelters Barbershop Chorus meeting, 7 p . m., Christian Alliance Community Center, Thompson Road, Oswego. New members welcome. For more information call 695-5146.
• Hannibal Historical Society meeting, 7 p. m., the community center, Oswego Street, Hannibal. Virginia Donohue will present the program about On-Point for College.
• New Haven Senior Citizens monthly luncheon meeting, noon, the fire hall. Guest speaker will be Fort Ontario Site Manager Paul Lear. Participants should take a table service and a dish to pass.
• Story Hour, 10 a.m. Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton.
• Oswego Rotary meets, noon, the American Foundry.
• Upstate Business Professionals meeting, noon, Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• TOPS meeting, 5 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. Peter's Church Hall, 83 E. Albany St., Oswego. For more information, call 342-5149 or 343-0476.
• Sit and Stitch with the Quilt Group at First UMC, 1 p. m., 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego. For more information, call Debbie Hough at 342-4895.
• Drive Safe, Live Safe event, 6 p. m., SUNY Oswego Marano Campus Center arena. Marianne Angelillo will speak.
• St. Paul's Church Rosary Group meeting, 6-7 p.m., at the church, East Fifth Street entrance. All are welcome.
• Chicken wing night, 4-6:30 p.m., VFW Post No. 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. For more information call 343-1786.
• Easter Classical Music Concert, 7 p. m., First UMC, 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego.
• Board Game Club, 5 p.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton. All ages invited.