• Lenten Luncheon, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Church of the Resurrection, 120 W. Fifth St., Oswego.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game 1 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• TOPS meeting, 4:45 weigh-in; 5:30 p.m. meeting, Salvation Army, 73 W. Second St., Oswego. For more information call 343-6168.
• Board Game Club, 5 p.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton. All ages invited.
• SUNY Oswego's Ke-Nekt Chamber Music Concert, 7:30 p.m., Sheldon Hall ballroom, SUNY Oswego. The Afiara Quartet will perform. Tickets available at SUNY Oswego box offices, online at tickets. oswego.edu or by calling 312-2141.
• Oswego Sunrise Rotary, 6:30 a.m., Oswego Tea Company.
• Fulton Rotary Club meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Tavern on the Lock, Fulton.
• Mexico Board of Education meeting, 6 p.m., Mexico Elementary School • Oswego Kiwanis meets, 6:30 p.m., Bridie Manor, Oswego.
• Fulton Sunrise Rotary Club meeting, 7 a.m., Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• Children's story hour, 10:30 a.m., Oswego Public Library, 120 E. Second St.
• ABC Story Hour, 10 a.m., Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton; program for prekindergarten children.
• St. Joseph's Church Lenten activities: Stations of the Cross, 11:30 a.m.; Mass, 12: 10 p.m.; free soup and sandwich lunch, 12:45 p.m.
• The Central New York Regional Transportation Authority, CNY Centro Inc., Centro of Oswego Inc., Centro of Cayuga Inc., Centro of Oneida Inc. and Intermodal Transportation Center Inc. will hold meetings in the board room at 200 Cortland Ave., Syracuse; 9 a.m., pension committee; 9:30 a.m. legal committee; Audit and finance committee, 10 a.m.; board of members, 10:30 a.m.
• Fish dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., Oswego Elks Lodge, 132 W. Fifth St. For takeouts call 343-1660.
• Fish dinner, 5-8 p.m., Fulton Polish Home, 153 W. First St., Fulton. Dine in or take out by calling 593-2875.
• Fish dinner, 4:30-6: 60 p.m., VFW 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. Lenten specials will also be available.
• Fish dinner or seafood dinner, 5-7 p.m., Callimachus Masonic Lodge F& AM, 451 Main St., Phoenix.
• Festival of Winds Band Concert, 7:30 p.m., Robinson-Faust Theatre of Performing Arts, Oswego High School. Concert Band, symphonic band and wind ensemble; featuring guest conductor William Larrabee.
• Freezing Code's Oswego Nor'easter Vex Robotics Competition, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., in the atrium between Park and Wilber Halls, SUNY Oswego.
• Rice Creek Ramble, 11 a.m., Rice Creek Field Station. Family-friendly naturalist-led winter walk. Participants should dress for the weather and call 315-312-6677 on the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
• Oswego Rotary's Italian Feast, 4-8 p.m., the American Foundry. Menu will include pasta, meatballs, Italian bread, salad and dessert. Raffles, Italian music, cash bar and take outs available.
• Stuffed Pork Chop dinner, 4:30-6:30 p.m., VFW Post No. 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. SUNDAY
• Planetarium show, 7 p.m., Room 223, Shineman Center. SUNY Oswego physics professor John Zielinski presents a double feature, "Mercury" and "Southern Hemisphere Constellations." Telescope viewing to follow, weather permitting. Limited seating: first-come, first-served. Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. Free, including parking in the Centennial Drive lot (E17) or Washington Boulevard lot (C8). 312-2790.
• OCBA duplicate bridge game, 10:15 a.m. and 6 p.m., McCrobie Civic Center, 41 Lake St., Oswego.
• New Haven Senior Citizens luncheon meeting, New Haven Fire Hall. Program to be presented by Richard and Naneen Drosse. All seniors are welcome.
• Oswego Valley Snowbelters Barbershop Chorus meeting, 7 p.m., Christian Alliance Community Center, Thompson Road, Oswego. New members welcome. For more information call 695-5146.
• Story Hour, 10 a.m. Fulton Public Library, 160 S. First St., Fulton.
• Oswego Rotary meets, noon, the American Foundry.
• Upstate Business Professionals meeting, noon, Mimi's Restaurant, Fulton.
• TOPS meeting, 5 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. Peter's Church Hall, 83 E. Albany St., Oswego. For more information, call 342-5149 or 343-0476.
• Sit and Stitch with the Quilt Group at First UMC, 1 p.m., 7111 state Route 104 West, Oswego. For more information, call 342-4895.
• Chicken wing night, 4-6:30 p.m., VFW Post No. 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego. For more information call 343-1786.
• Oswego City Veterans Council meeting, 7 p.m., VFW Post No. 5885, 14 Bronson St., Oswego.
• St. Paul's Church Rosary Group meeting, 6-7 p.m., at the church, East Fifth Street entrance. All are welcome.