Details for CURRENTLY SEEKING:
CURRENTLY SEEKING: High School Equivalency Instructor The Center for Instruction, Technology & Innovation (CiTi BOCES) has a part-time position providing instruction in adult basic education (pre-9th grade) and adult secondary education (post 9th grade) to help adult students earn a high school equivalency (HSE) diploma. Instructor should expect to deliver small group and individualized instruction to a multi-leveled class of adult learners in the following content-areas; English, math, science, and social studies. Knowledge or willingness to conduct small group instruction using Zoom or Webex is a plus. Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in education or related field. A minimum of three (3) years of experience teaching preferred. Pay rate is $30/per hour, flexible hours. For a complete job description and to apply online, visit CiTiboces.org/Employmemt.
- Oswego County police departments participate in National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Shineman Foundation awarding grant to Fulton Wrestling Club
- Local civic-minded motorcycle riding club Oswego County Comets makes donations to two area churches
- Call for entries the Edward Jones ‘Sunday Artists’ Show and Competition
- Camp Hollis announces job openings for 2021 season
- Tully’s management gives details on future Oswego location
- Schrader convicted 30 months after Utica Street shooting
- William Joseph Germain Jr.
- Mother-daughter combination leading Fulton to successful volleyball season
- William J. H. (Bill) Reed II
- Jeffrey H. Bruce
- Shirley A. Shear
- Fulton man charged with unlawful activities with minors
- Oswego County Airfield approaching the landing strip for their Master Plan
- After months of planning, ‘late in the game’ regulations change OCSD re-opening schedule
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.