Details for AIRPORT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - Syracuse Regional
AIRPORT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - Syracuse Regional Airport Authority seeks safety-conscious individual to join our operations division at Syracuse Hancock International Airport, which is responsible for 24/7 coverage of the operations desk, and inspecting airport complex grounds for security, safety, lighting deficiencies, and surface conditions, in compliance w/ Part 139 of FAA regs. Initial training period of 6 mos. Oppty for OT & mandatory seasonal OT. Must have 1yr exp. at commercial airport or military airbase in either airport field maintenance; fixed base operations (towing aircraft on ramps and taxiways, fueling aircraft, marshaling aircraft to parking positions, or deicing); ground support of aircraft; or airport operations area. Valid CDL permit with air break endorsements is required to start. Security clearance background check and drug test req. Complete job description/qualifications & instructions to apply at www.syrsraa.com/careers. SRAA is an Equal Oppty. Employer.
- Oswego pair charged in Friday robbery
- Farewell to Huey, Dewey, Louie, Frank: NRG takes down iconic stacks
- Pulaski men allegedly tried to steal catalytic converter from truck
- Oswego County DSS Braces for Impact of SNAP Changes
- Oswego speedskater Terpening makes Junior World Team again
- New rules result in more tax foreclosures
- Richard A. Babbidge
- Gary Purce
- Granby couple charged with election fraud appears in court
- Granby courts add another full-time clerk to deal with rising caseload
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.