Details for AIRPORT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - Syracuse Regional
AIRPORT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - Syracuse Regional Airport Authority seeks safety-conscious individual to join our operations division at Syracuse Hancock International Airport, which is responsible for 24/7 coverage of the operations desk, and inspecting airport complex grounds for security, safety, lighting deficiencies, and surface conditions, in compliance w/ Part 139 of FAA regs. Initial training period of 6 mos. Oppty for OT & mandatory seasonal OT. Must have 1yr exp. at commercial airport or military airbase in either airport field maintenance; fixed base operations (towing aircraft on ramps and taxiways, fueling aircraft, marshaling aircraft to parking positions, or deicing); ground support of aircraft; or airport operations area. Valid CDL permit with air break endorsements is required to start. Security clearance background check and drug test req. Complete job description/qualifications & instructions to apply at www.syrsraa.com/careers. SRAA is an Equal Oppty. Employer.
- Barlow says ‘we need to do better,' bans non-essential travel
- Burritt Motors completes expansion, empties former Shapiro lot
- Local health officials prepare ‘surge plan’ for COVID-19 apex
- County announces 2 dead of COVID-19
- Forks in the Road: The Vona family’s long tradition includes meals and heels
- Oswego Air Guard Commander makes trek home for some real 'FaceTime'
- Former Pall-Times star Perryman named to E&P’s 25 Under 35
- SUNY Oswego partners with CiTi BOCES, Exelon and Novelis to manufacture protective face shields
- Mexico native Marks leads respiratory team at Oswego Health
- Recalling Bishop Cunningham's run to the 1985 state Class D basketball crown
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.