OSWEGO — Theatre Du Jour, native to Oswego, has been nominated for The Syracuse Area Live Theater (SALT) Awards.
The SALT award program recognizes exemplary and outstanding performances and behind-the-scenes work in professional and non-professional theater in central New York. Winners will be announced at 7 p.m. Sunday at Syracuse Stage’s Archbold Theater, 820 E. Genesee Street.
The nominations include:
• Jordan Westfall for best director for “The Eight: Reindeer Monologues”;
• Moe Harrington and Stephanie Johnson for best leading actress in “The Eight: Reindeer Monologues”;
• Jodi Bova-Mele and Jennifer Pearson for best supporting actress in “The Eight: Reindeer Monologues”;
• Nicholas MacLane for best supporting actor in “The Eight: Reindeer Monologues”;
• Ensemble of the year for “Five Women Wearing the Same Dress”;
• Tammy Lynn Wilkinson, producer, for best non-performing person of the year for “The Eight: Reindeer Monologues.”
Theatre Du Jour’s upcoming show, “The Santaland Diaries,” is part of the Quality Inn/GS Steamers Dinner Theater Series on Dec. 9; the Barnes Hiscock Mansion Dinner Theater Series on Dec. 11; and the Eis House Dinner Theater Series on Dec. 15.
For more information, visit dujourcny.com.