SCRIBA — Residents in the town of Scriba could see a reduction in town property taxes next year if the town board approves the tentative spending plan without significant alterations.
- Suspicious image pushes Oswego school district into lockout
- Fulton to host soccer playoff doubleheader on Thursday
- Oswego County P-TECH celebrates Manufacturing Day
- Oswego Speedway to launch 'Heroes Among Us' program in 2018
- Quirk’s Players’ performances of ‘Almost, Maine’ starts Thursday
- OCSD, teachers agree to new contract