GRANBY — It seemed like business as usual at the Granby Town Board’s work session Wednesday evening, despite one of the councilors pleading guilty to election-related crimes earlier in the week.
- Women’s Bowling Hall of Fame Banquet slated for May 1
- Shipping season delayed two weeks as waters recede slightly
- Sharkey Racing Team BBQ fundraiser is Saturday, March 21
- Oswego State’s NEWHL playoff game against Mustangs moved to Tuesday
- Laker men’s hockey playoff game against Plattsburgh moved to Tuesday
- Oswego State men’s lacrosse home opener rescheduled for Sunday
- Holmes attends Granby meeting after accepting plea deal