OSWEGO — Once again, 19, two-sided banners from the My Hometown Project are on full display in the city of Oswego. Banners can be found at Breitbeck Park, City Hall, and by the hotels on East First Street at the intersection with Cayuga Street.
- Third annual My Hometown Banners on display in city of Oswego
- New virtual experience highlights New York’s maritime heritage: Lighthouses, shipwrecks, recreational boating, naval battle and more
- CiTi students recognized with scholarships and awards
- Dave Ruel promoted to senior director of ancillary services at Oswego Health
- County COVID cases top 200
- Police: Men lured to bogus Xbox sale then robbed at gunpoint
Long-term U.S. mortgage rates have sunk to a record low, giving many homeowners an opening to refinance their loans to free up more money to spend.