OSWEGO — Local officials are preparing to negotiate a property tax agreement with Exelon for the James A. FitzPatrick Nuclear Power Plant as the current deal expires in March.
- Another solid season for OHS boys golf team
- Oswego natives to discuss hiking the Appalachian Trail
- OCHD announces clinic schedule
- Oswego man, woman charged with abusing disabled child
- ARISE seeking volunteers for ombudsman program
- Syracuse Crunch hockey team sets Oswego Community Night
- Oswego Opera Theater barbecue to be held Sunday
- Oswego County Police Blotter for Sept. 21
- Mexico man charged with sex crime
FULTON — While houses in Fulton are receiving fresh paint, new windows and repaired front steps through the Fulton Block Challenge, homeowners are developing a renewed sense of neighborhood pride through the Fulton Block Builders (FBB) initiative.