OSWEGO — SUNY Oswego will offer a sleigh-load of activities, recreation, athletic contests and entertainment over the college’s winter break during Cruisin’ the Campus for Winter, and college President Deborah F. Stanley welcomed the community to take part.
- Equipping girls to make change at Fulton YMCA
- Three Mexico football players named to All-Central New York teams
- SUNY Oswego graduation to air on Spectrum
- Fulton council OKs $16.5M budget for 2018
- Port looking for new executive director
- Nelson running for Family Court judge
- Winter parking ban in effect at midnight
- Oswego police locate missing teen with Fulton man
- Free family skating event set for Dec. 28 at SUNY Oswego
- Hope for Bereaved Support Group meeting monthly in Oswego
OSWEGO — Learning to drive a car is a major accomplishment for most high school students, but students at the Center for Instruction, Technology and Innovation (CiTi) are also learning how to navigate full-size heavy equipment through mud and rain.