FULTON — The second component of the Fulton City School District’s Strategic Coherence Plan (SCP) was the main topic of discussion during Tuesday’s FCSD Board of Education virtual meeting.
- Every House Republican voted against a monthly insulin co-pay cap
- James Robert Zappala
- State police to increase patrols this weekend
- Oswego County’s first school therapy dog comes to PACS
- Elizabeth A. Woods
- Shirley J. Hare
- Kevin J. Ferrara
- Joan Rice
- SUNY Oswego professor’s latest Lifetime holiday movie partners with Reba McEntire
- Two killed in 2-vehicle crash; investigation continues
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.