OSWEGO — Oswego Health recently announced the recognition of six employees as engagement champions, who exemplify what it means to be engaged across the organization and Oswego County.
- First COVID-19 case in Port City confirmed
- Michaels appoints Nicholson to city court judge
- CiTi BOCES donates fresh produce to Mexico Food Pantry
- Fulton Public Library board meeting online Monday
- Mexico's Allard named a scholar-athlete at Bloomsburg
- Sterling man charged with firing handgun in Oswego
Long-term U.S. mortgage rates have sunk to a record low, giving many homeowners an opening to refinance their loans to free up more money to spend.