SANDY CREEK – Residents of flooded areas who want to have their water tested for bacteria may pick up test kits and drop off water samples at the Sandy Creek Town Clerk’s Office, 1992 Harwood Drive, beginning today.
- Friday Men's League softball results listed
- Oswego County Health Department to hold rabies clinic July 12 in Granby
- Barclay announces summer reading program
- Police: Oswego County family victim of road rage on I-81
- Fulton man facing several drug felonies
- Friends, family and Oswego City School District members honor Class of 2017
- Fulton school district honors 246 grads in annual commencement
- Flooding relief bill in jeopardy as Cuomo balks at "technical issues"